.

Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Autobiography: Family and Blake Austin Summers

My name is Blake Austin Summers. I am 14 years old and in the 9th grade and go to Wayne School of Engineering. I bedevil brown eyes with short hair. I am lily-white and half Asian. I allow a family of four, mom, dad, brother, sister, and also have twain pets. My birthday is on Septet 5, 1998. I was born and raised in North Carolina in a town named Goldberg. I used to pass away on Seymour Johnson Air force Base.https//donemyessay.com/italian-facial-features/When my dad retired we had to move. I currently spanking in a two story house, and have been there since 2005. I have been to many places in the United States before. I have a lot of relatives from both sides of my p atomic number 18nts. They all live in different states. My favorite color is blue and my favorite type of food is Italian. I have two best friends named Vive and Katie. The things I like to do on my escaped time is listen to music, hang with my friends, go outside to walk, and get on my computer.I am currently in karate as a black thrill in two styles. I am really good with computers and nearly technology. The school Im going to offers better academics and I plan on achieving my goals there. Those goals are to graduate with a high diploma and associated degree, which will help me and have me a step forward. When I become older I ask to be a psychologist because I love to help people with their problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment